Toge, also spelled touge, is a word meaning “pass.” It is also a form of mountain-pass racing that involves two stages (an uphill and a downhill) and two cars (with one leading and the other following). The goal of the lead car is to increase the space between cars, while the following car aims to maintain/decrease the gap or overtake the leading car.
You Shall Not Toge Funny Fantasy Middle Earth Racing Kanji Clock
- Modern printed polypropylene with plexiglass face
- Bamboo wood frame with natural finish or painted black or white
- 4 customizable metal hand colors to choose from
- Built in hook at back for easy hanging
- This wizard plays no games! Rock this powerful magic wielder on your wall and receive unprecedented amounts of acknowledgment from those cool enough to catch the reference!
- Perfect gift for those who love middle earth and have a passion for Japanese mountain pass racing and drifting.